To register as a volunteer check out the project list and then contact the project coordinator to let them know that you would like to participate in the project.
To Participate in a project all volunteers must comply with the below:
- Contact the project coordinator to let them know you are attending and to find out project specific information such as start times and meet location point.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn on the work site.
- Volunteers are responsible for taking ‘Sun safe’ precautions including hat and sunscreen.
- Volunteers are responsible for staying hydrated.
- Volunteers are responsible for their own possessions such as mobile phones and should ensure they are in a secure location.
- Children participating in a project must be accompanied and supervised at all times by their own parent / carer / teacher or guardian.
- Volunteer must participate in a ‘Tool Box Talk’ on site and then sign off that this has been completed.